MULTI-LAYER MASKS PROTECTIVE AGAINST BACTERIA AND VIRUS
You can wear your style even if you have to wear your surgical mask to protect yourself from bacteria and viruses. Stay safe but stay stylish!
The Glamour creativity by Cleofe Finati NEVER stops even in this historical moment that we can feel it is so incredible. We are sure we will find the way to find beauty and courage to tell it was. But now … The mask becomes an element that distinguishes you and your style. I am going to tell you something. In Japan the mask have been for about fifteen years synonymous with education and civilization. In the western world this was not their meaning and use. But now IT WILL and we can say .. it is already so. It will not end with the coronavirus pandemic or COVID19. The mask protects us and others, helps us not to spread bacteria and viruses and at the same time not to take them. So what about wearing this “civil” and “right” thing that we are wearing, our PROTECTIVE mask, and turn it into an aesthetically beautiful element? Cleofe finati has focused itself over these days on this purpose. I would say that we are really successful and we got it! Glamour masks with a stylistic cut that fit perfect that really makes us “cool” and even a little …. mysteries. Masks of different colors that will last us forever with the filters/layers to be changed and simply washed. Easy to REUSE THEM.
What do you say? I WOULD SAY .. that’s TOP
We create our masks in 100% SILK by Cleofe Finati for our men and finally our women 100% Made in Italy. They are masks for the New Dandy Glamor WITH MASKS that protect themselves and stand out with class and originality.
Our company has been working for thirty years with the best Italian silk textures and the choice of our silk was born because silk is the most noble fiber there is. IT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY PROTECTED AND HELPS TO FIGHT many INFECTIONS. The permanent antimicrobial protection preserves the clothes from contamination of bacteria and fungi. Silk fights against inflammations and cutaneous or mucous infections. It acts in two ways: 1) It inhibits microorganisms from growing on the tissue and therefore migrating towards the skin (remember that the tissues represent an ideal habitat for fungi and bacteria); 2) Silk makes inactive pathogenic microorganisms that infect the skin when they come into contact with the heads.
How does this process take place?
PURE SILK IS RICH IN SILK FIBBROIN (AMINO ACIDS)
Thanks to the natural composition (silk fibroin is the most noble part of silk and has a protein structure very similar to our skin) in fact the masks can be used on sensitive, allergic and hyper-reactive skin.
So, women and men of style, write to us directly on INSTAGRAM or FB to choose your mask color together with US, or if you prefer on email@example.com.
What color of mask are you?
Should you need more Info about fabrics or if you feel like discovering more … that’s for you
Fibres and Yarns
- Animal fibres: wools belong to this class, that is the animal fibres consisting of the fleece of some sheeps and the fur of other animals like goat, alpaca, vicuña, camel or Angora rabbit. Silks are fibres consisting in filaments produced by some insects or grubs (silk, tussah, spider silk) or by shellfish (byssus or sea silk).
- Vegetable fibres: these are cellulosic fibres that, according to the part of the plant from which they are extracted, are characterized in seed fibres (cotton), stalk fibres (flax, hemp, jute, ramie), fruit fibres (coconut fibre).
- Mineral fibres: the sole inorganic natural fibre is asbestos or amianthus.
A natural fibre can be distinguished from its combustion:
Animal fibres burn slowly with a characteristic smell of burning corneal stuff and leave abundant carbon remains.
Vegetal fibres burn quickly with bright flame and a characteristic smell of burnt paper.
Mineral fibre: amianthus becomes white-hot and doesn’t burn.
Merits and faults of fabrics obtained from natural fibres:
- Wool is not very strong but it is the most elastic of the natural fibres. Thanks to this characteristic wool fabrics are easy to handle. Through steam-ironing wool articles take easily the right shape. Wool fabrics are thermic insulators; thanks to their hairy and partially felted texture they hold a great quantity of air. Another characteristic of wool is the non-crease quality, due to its elasticity.
- Silk is less elastic than wool because of the sericin, a stuff that wraps up the silk filament and makes it one of the strongest natural fibres. The quantity of sericin can vary since it can be removed at pleasure: the more sericin is present, the stronger is the fibre, but in this case the fibre is also stuff and dry. The less sericin the fibre contains, the less strong is the fibre: in this case the fibre is also soft and more elastic. A dry silk holds the crease better than a soft silk. Silk is a good thermic and electric insulator. The best qualities of silk are lustre and fineness which allow to create fabrics that are strong and light at the same time. Although silk is a quite dry fabric, it is still fairly easy to handle, even if not as wool.
- Vegetable fibres are generally rather strong but not very elastic, much less than wool and silk. Therefore they crease easily and lastingly. They are however very hygroscopic, that is to say that they absorb damp well; for this reason cotton and linen fabrics are the most suitable to be worn in direct contact with the skin. This property enables these fabrics to keep the body fresh: therefore they are more suitable to summer climates than wool and silk.
Silk is an isolating fiber against outside world and silk is to be considered a fabric with the highest sanitization rate thanks to the thermal and precisely insulating fiber.