Guillaume & Marielle
The Archetipo Team had the pleasure to interview Guillaume and Marielle, one of the couples on the top list of the photo contest “Archetipo Brides & Grooms” edition 2014. We congratulate the couple to have reached the final stage of the competition and we invite Archetipo’s Blog readers to read their special story…
– Please tell us about your first kiss.
It was in the summer. After a restaurant we visited an exhibition of photography. At the exit of the museum it start to rain. So we waited under the entrance of the museum. We talked a bit holding her hand. I look her in the eyes. She looks at me. Then we kissed.
– Who made the marriage proposal? How did it happened?
I [the groom] made the marriage proposal. I was waiting for her after a day of work. I put candles and flowers in the apartment. When she opened the door, I put the music on (The Pixies – Where is my mind – Our song for the first beginning).I gave her the flowers. I kneel down and show her the ring with a Polynesian peal. She said the yes with tears in the eyes. We kissed and dance a little slow.
– Question for him: What was your first thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror wearing your Archetipo suit?
That’s it! This is exactly what I was looking for.
– Question for her: What was your first thought when you saw him wearing his Archetipo suit?
My prince. This suit has been made for you. This is perfect!
– And now dedicate a love song to each other…
Marielle to Guillaume: Mon alter ego by Jean-Louis Aubert
Guillaume to Marielle: Where is my mind by The Pixies
Will be Guillaume & Marielle the winners of the contest?
If you like their photos, vote for them on Archetipo